2008-11-01

回顧往昔作品2006(2) My Artworks in year 2006(2)

這些作品都是下半年開始,終于明白怎麽用鼠標來畫畫了
那段時光還真是艱難阿……
I had joined a forum name ikunlun,there got a art match
i started draw by using mouse click in internet.
How ugly my art...computer art will make u in trouble at the 1st time

All was character of Eyeshield21 以下皆光速21人物

門太 MONTA



Damm....how young i was,i still dont know eye cannot paint it as brown..stupid.

栗田 KURITA




Juz for fun,my friend's b'day presents






Yaoi couple 赤羽 X 光太郎

Neuro 涅羅


hand artwork手繪的蛭魔

===============================================
06年12月開始了電腦繪 Bought Tablet at KL! Started used Tablet to draw!!!!
ok lah..i know so ugly my artworks... 好啦好啦 我知道我畫的很爛,一開始真的畫的很不上手OTZ

-----------hand artworks-----------------








====================================
Draw using PS 電腦繪作品



沒有留言:

踩到點有獎賞~

本BO踩點:
1880,1990,4444,8018,9999

MINA努力~瀏覽頁面的時候請去注意U Will Be Count 訪問人數的蘋果人數計算哦~
踩中了上述數字請記得PrtSc保存當前頁面做為證據!

MOGEK!!